Team of Immigration Lawyers Serving the Midsouth Area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Georgia, Florida) as well as all over the world.
What kind of immigration cases do we handle?
Although this list is not complete of all types we handle, here is a SMALL sample of some of the types of immigration cases we handle:
We represent those who are fighting their case in immigration court BOTH in Detained and Non-detained locations all over the United States with the following:
- We represent those who are applying for Marriage or Family based immigration visas.
- Applying for Immigration Bond
- Applying for Humanitarian Parole
- Filing for asylum and or withholding of removal and Convention against Torture (CAT)
- Filing a 42b Cancellation of removal for Non-LPR (legal permanent resident)
- Filing a 42a Cancellation of removal for LPR (legal permanent resident)
- Filing for adjustment in proceedings (I-130 / 485 )
- We represnt those who are seeking asylum by filing their I-589 with USCIS.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recepients.
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) recepients.
- Cubans filing for Cuban Adjustment Act (CAA).
- Employment and Business Visa Applicants.
- SIJS - representing minors trying to get residence.
- Applications for residency through (VAWA) Violence against Womens Act and U-Visas (Victim of violent crime)
- Immigration Appeals at the (BIA) Board of Immigration Appeals
- Immigration Appeals at the Federal Circuit court of Appeals (5th Circuit)
The immigration system can be frustrating for people who are trying to navigate through it on their own. Our immigration attorneys have represented such individuals in various states with all types of legal issues and personal needs for the last 20 years. We understand that dealing with immigration concerns can be a frightening, emotional, and stressful experience. This is why we’re dedicated to helping our clients get the best possible results for their situation.
We have attorneys who speak both English and Spanish, as well as full-time staff members who are also bilingual. Each of our team members is willing to help you through the immigration process. We are literally inside all of the detained facilities throughout the state of Louisiana every single day of the week. We have staff who also travel all over the United States to accompany their clients in immigration courts throughout the country.
We refuse to allow any of our clients to go to court alone.
We do not appear telephonically at important hearings as many lawyers do. We do everything possible to APPEAR IN PERSON TO EVERY SINGLE HEARING THAT IS NECESSARY TO REPRESENT OUR CLIENTS EFFECTIVELY.
If you need an immigration lawyer who will be there with you or your loved one, call us immediately at 225-478-111 or fill out the form below.