Detention CentersRozas & Associates immigration attorneys want to stress the importance of immediate action in regards to detention and deportation defense. Once a deportation order is filed, the victim has 30 days to stop removal or deportation, pressing the need for a vastly experienced immigration attorney for backup. If you or a loved has been caught by immigration, we know exactly what to do. We are literally in EVERY SINGLE DETENTION CENTER IN LOUISIANA AND MISSISSIPPI every single day of the week.
We can do many things:
1. File for bond.
2. File for Parole (or huminatarian parole)
3. File I-589 for aslyum
4. File I-589 for Withholding
5. File I-589 for CAT
6. File for temination of their case.
7. Deny all charges on the NTA.
8. File for cancellation of removal (42b) of Non-Lpr
9. File for cancellation of removal (42a) of LPR
10. File for Adjustment of Status in Removal Proceedings.
With the Rozas & Associates Immigration attorneys by your side, fearing deadlines will be the least of your concerns because our experienced immigration attorneys deeply understand the importance of time when it comes to these matters. Whether we can propose release from a bond or utilize another solution to fight impending deportation, our attorneys will find the answer to your immigration litigation.
If you or a loved one is detained in one of the following detention centers, we urge you to call our highly skilled Louisiana immigration attorneys at Rozas & Rozas for help now. Our experienced immigration attorneys represent
We provide help to those from the following Mississippi and Louisiana detention centers:
– Bossier Parish Medium Security Facility – 2984 Old Plain Dealing Road Plain Dealing, LA, 71064
– Jackson Parish Correctional Center – 327 Industrial Drive Jonesboro, LA 71251
– Adams County Correctional Center – 20 Hobo Fork Rd, Natchez, MS 39120
– River Correctional Center – 26362 Hwy. 15 Ferriday, LA 71334
– Richwood Correctional Center -180 Pine Bayou Circle Richwood, LA 71202
– Winn Correctional Center – 560 Gum Springs Rd. Winnfield, LA 71483
– South Louisiana Correctional Center – 3843 E Stagg Ave, Basile, LA 70515
– Pine Prairie ICE Processing Center – 1133 Hampton Dupre Road Pine Prairie, LA, 70576
– Oakdale Detention Center – 2105 East Whatley Road, Oakdale, LA 71463
– LaSalle Detention Facility – 830 Pine Hill Road, Jena, LA 71342
WE HAVE ALSO REPRESENTED PEOPLE DETAINED IN IMMIGRATION DETENTION CENTERS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
Call immediately at 225-478-1111